Fundraising 101 WorkshopEffective Resource Development Strategies—Planning and Implementation
What are the most effective and successful methods of raising money? Discover the nuts and bolts, ideas and activities to help fundraise. This workshop features: new trends in giving, establishing an annual campaign, effective strategies for cultivating life-long individual and corporate donors, special events planning, the board’s role in fundraising, and an outline of a fund development plan. Other important topics include creating a case statement, prospect research, fundraising materials and administrative systems and procedures.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Identify new trends in giving/philanthropy
- Outline the components of strategic fund development plan
- Define the board’s role in fundraising and help to increase board involvement
- Describe the infrastructure needed for fundraising (staffing, fundraising software, materials)
- Identify innovative fundraising strategies (i.e. social enterprise, online campaigns, etc.)