The INS Group seeks a part-time Administrative Manager position (24 hours per week) who is professional, organized, detail-oriented, and a multi-tasker. The Administrative Manager will work at the INS Group office located in downtown Raleigh.
Tasks Related to Nonprofit/Local Government Client Base
- Assist with the INS Group webinar logistics and promotion/broadening reach.
- Assist with scheduling/setting up client conference calls via WebEx platform.
- Draft and organize meeting notes from client meetings (i.e. flip charts and other notes from strategic planning sessions, community organizing sessions).
- Research best practices/new innovative group facilitation processes (innovative practices, ice breakers).
- Provide notetaking during local strategic planning sessions upon request (if available).
Tasks Related to Government Contracting
- Provide project management support related to government contract proposal submissions (in partnership with proposal writer and team members).
- Assist the INS Business Development Consultant with government agency contact follow up (after various conferences and meetings).
- Assist Business Development Consultant with government contract opportunities research as needed.
- Edit and design reports and government contract technical and business proposals, PowerPoint presentations, newsletter and other INS publications and collateral materials.
- Serve as administrative staff for new government contracts that require administrative support.
Office Administrative Tasks
- Draft general e-mail communications to clients, colleagues, INS team members as needed.
- Schedule client meetings via WebEx.
- Manage the newsletter subscriber (and request to be added to mailing list) and database.
- Manage client database for former, current and potential clients.
- Implement ongoing follow up strategy with current and former clients.
- Proof and edit letters, contracts, e-newsletter copy, emails and other documents upon request.
- Assist with file organization (hard and soft copy files).
- Provide project management support and work with team members including graphic designer, media relations coordinator and writer/editor.
- Assist with ongoing HR processes including the onboarding of new employees; update current Smartsheet project management workspace with appropriate documentation.
- Help create manuals for internal processes and procedures.
Required Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of experience in the nonprofit sector or a related field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Proficiency/expertise or level of comfortability with project management databases/platforms and webinar platforms.
- Excellent data entry skills (attention to detail required).
- Excellent writing skills (review/editing/drafting basic email correspondences and letters).
- Ability to coordinate a wide array of activities at any point in time and maintaining the flexibility to adjust to changing workload requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully handle multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
- Demonstrated commitment to excellent performance.
Interested candidates should email their CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 1, 2019.