Staci Rucker, J.D.
Grant Writer and Researcher
Staci Patterson Rucker, J.D., Grant Writer and Researcher, has provided legal representation for nonprofit and public agencies while practicing in the healthcare and litigation sections of major law firms in Washington, DC and Atlanta, GA. Ms. Rucker has lobbying and consulting experience in various substantive areas including higher education, community economic development, and lower income housing, and has assisted medical schools in securing government funding for medical research projects. Ms. Rucker has fundraising experience through projects with a Washington, DC based nonprofit committed to economic development and healthcare projects in Africa. Ms. Rucker has also served as an Adjunct Professor in the Legal Writing Program at North Carolina Central University School of Law.
- Harvard Law School, Juris Doctor
- Howard University, Bachelor of Arts in Human Communication Studies
- North Carolina Central University School of Law, Adjunct Professor
- Thomas, Kennedy, Sampson and Patterson, Litigation Associate
- Reed Smith LLP, Litigation Associate
- Mintz Levin Cohen Ferris Glovsky and Popeo, Litigation Associate