Aimé Césaire Atchom
Aimé Césaire Atchom, Project Manager, has provided management and consulting services to various organizations across continents. He is competent in executing grant writing assignments including coding, analyses and reviews as well as executing systems and procedures for reporting, monitoring and evaluation. His expertise also includes program management and coordination, project management, research for development and knowledge production, and translation services. Aimé Césaire’s experience spans across various areas, from women’s human rights to global health issues, from international peace processes to local initiatives including labor dispute and access to education.
- Master of Arts in International Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science
- Global Fund for Women, Consultant
- The Task Force for Global Health, Consultant
- Hope Without Borders, Program Manager