In the fast-paced nonprofit sector, organizations that stay on top of the latest giving opportunities will come out on top. Here are a few notable trends:
- Donors will have ability to control how they receive communications based on personal preferences and interests.
- Improvements in communications technology will allow nonprofits to connect with donors seeking specific information about the impact of a gift.
- Organizations will allocate communication and marketing resources according to donor preference, rather than making assumptions.
- “One-click giving” and other impulse-gifting technologies will gain in popularity.
- Organizations that provide small, impulsive gifting opportunities will be better positioned to strengthen relationships with donors.
- Donors will provide smaller gifts but will give several times over the course of the year.
- Donors will continue to drive smaller gifts toward projects where tangible results can be demonstrated.
Gain more capacity-building insights when you participate in The INS Group webinars. Check our website for the latest schedule.