Wednesday, May 2, 2018
2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. ET
Registration Fee: $30
About the Webinar
If you are a beginning grant writer, this webinar will provide you with the essential tools needed to write a successful grant proposal from start to finish. For those more experienced, this webinar will sharpen your skills and keep you up-to-date through discussions of current grant writing trends. Learn about the grantsmanship process – from foundation research and cultivation to the development and writing of a winning proposal. You will learn about the typical questions funders ask when considering a proposal and the criteria used.
At the end of the webinar, participants will be able to:
- Implement effective processes and practices that lead to successful grant writing, including how to build relationships with funders;/li>
- Conduct grant research via the Internet, publications and other sources and prioritize prospects;
- Learn what to include in the essential components of a grant proposal package;
- Write the essential components of a grant proposal package including: cover letter, introduction, problem or need statement, goals and objectives, methodology, evaluation, the budget, future funding and executive summary.
With your registration you will receive:
- Access to the live, interactive webinar
- Unlimited access to a link to a recording of the webinar
- A copy of the PowerPoint presentation from the webinar
- An opportunity to ask questions after the webinar
About the Presenter:
Ruth Peebles, President, The INS Group, a national consulting firm based in Raleigh, NC, offers more than 25 years of hands‐on experience in nonprofit management, fundraising, organizational development and project management. Ms. Peebles served as the Executive Director for The Raleigh/Wake Partnership to End and Prevent Homelessness, as the Director of Development for Prevent Child Abuse North Carolina and Associate Director and Development Officer for the North Carolina Caring Program for Children. Ms. Peebles is an instructor for the Duke University Certificate Program in Nonprofit Management and served as an adjunct instructor for the School of Public and International Affairs Master of Public Administration Program at North Carolina State University. Ms. Peebles serves on the Student U Board and Wake County Affiliate Board of the North Carolina Community Foundation. She is a founding member of the Next Generation of African American Philanthropists giving circle.