The INS Group assists nonprofits, government agencies and educational, community and faith-based institutions with strategic planning. We help determine the most appropriate and effective approach to succeed in this process based on the individual needs of our clients.
The INS Group facilitates strategic planning retreats and creates a long-term and/or short-term strategic plan based on those session(s). Two follow-up meetings are included in this service.
The INS Group:
- develops a strategic planning work plan
- outlines the organization’s priorities, general strategies, long-range goals and measurable oObjectives
- drafts a mission statement and vision statement
- identifies S.W.O.T. (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats)
- develops a written strategic plan with a detailed annual operating plan and budget
- develops a monitoring and evaluation process