With more than 25 years experience in business and financial consulting, Linsey Mills has developed and implemented operational strategies and policies to help organizations increase efficiency, control costs, and create profitable growth. Linsey has a multi-disciplinary background that includes accounting, finance, investments, human resources, and philanthropy. Early in his career, Linsey received world-class training from award-winning companies including Chick-fil-A and American Express. Linsey believes in developing people and process to create effective work environments and increase opportunities for profitability.
Linsey brings an entrepreneurial perspective to his clients helping them transition to the next level.
- Davidson College, Anthropology and Sociology, Bachelor of Arts
- Callinz Tax Group, Managing Consultant
- Elite Benefits Group, Health Insurance Consultant
- American Express, Human Resources and Hiring
- MONY Securities, Investment Advisor
- First Union, Bank Manager
- Chick-Fil-A, Team Leader